Senior Customer Success Manager - Jumbo
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team and help us grow our new jumbo segment and manage a portfolio with some of the world's most admired brands!
The Senior Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada and our customers with 80,000+ employees. This includes owning the client relationship, satisfaction, retention and expansion strategy. The role will work with our Director of Customer Success - Jumbo, and has visibility into the entire company including Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, Clinical, and Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help shape the Jumbo segment for Omada, develop best practices, build new service levels, and be open to other responsibilities.
As the primary point of contact and face of Omada to our largest clients, you will have the following key goals and responsibilities:
- Proactively manages a portfolio of Jumbo (80k+ employees) clients
- Owns the client relationship and is accountable for client health, retention, expansion strategy and upsell support for your book of business (targets: maintain 100% retention annual logo retention, 95%+ CSAT, and 70+ NPS)
- Develops strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, executive sponsors, and c-level decision makers: steering committees, regular visits, reports, events
- Develops and leads account strategy to drive growth through increased engagement and partners with sales on upsells (new products and populations)
- Meet assigned targets for profitable growth volume and strategic objectives in accounts
- Ability to tell a story with data, build and lead exceptional quarterly and annual business reviews with customers
- Deeply understands customer needs; effectively communicates an collaborates with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Data, Marketing and Sales) to address complex business issues and drive outcomes
- Represent the "collective" voice of your customers within Omada to influence roadmap, innovation and resource allocation
- Resolve billing and Support inquiries in a timely and productive manner
- Share best practices, case studies and key learnings with broader Customer Success and cross-functional team members for learning and development
- Support onboarding of new team members as needed
- Travel to client sites as needed
You will love this job if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant professional experience including experience managing companies with 80k+ employees
- A consultative disposition and constructive curiosity into all facets of a client’s business
- A proven leader in strategic account management coupled with proactive solution-oriented salesmanship
- Ability to understand complex commercial relationships and how Omada Health can partner to maximize engagement
- Expert relationship builder throughout all levels of a client organization, especially at Executive and C-level
- Experience working in a fast-paced healthcare startup and large Fortune 100 company but enjoys mid-stage startup environments
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, and have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: you’re confident, humble, a brilliant active listener, and seek to have collaborative conversations focusing on transparency, honesty, and solutions
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Presentation: well-spoken, solution-oriented, subject matter expert, and creative presentation skills
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in and out of your control
- Innovation: proactively thinks outside the box; challenges the status quo
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client and company needs
- Teamwork: take great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making and prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, latest market trends and best practices, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Overall passion for health and wellbeing with a genuine commitment to represent products that improves the lives of its users
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 775,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Ranges: $169,200 - $204,000*, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $155,280 - $186,600*. Other states may vary.
* Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 80% - 85% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.