Business Development Representative
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a member of our Commercial Sales Team, the Business Development Representative (BDR) - reports to the Director of Business Development (BDE) and focuses on the development of meetings and relationships with targeted Alliance partners and Consultants. The BDR is responsible for driving important aspects of Alliance partner sales relationships and Tier 1 Benefit Consulting relationships. This includes but is not limited to relationship mapping, growing alliance account coverage, consultant and prospect contact development, and follow up and qualification of inbound Alliance and Consultant leads.
The successful BDR partners with their Omada Sales and cross team counterparts, particularly Consultant Relations and Marketing Demand Generation initiatives to strategize and build prospecting programs with direct outreach and engaging sales executives in targeted alliance partnerships.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, great at managing projects, sales processes, and not afraid of cold-calling. This position has advancement potential within the rapidly growing sales organization.
- Execute on Omada Business Development processes, including, but not limited to relationship mapping, meeting generation with high value Alliance sales partners and T1 benefit consultants
- Strategize with BDE, SLT and the marketing team to support Alliance Account based business development strategy, key “cornerstone” partner engagement strategies, and prospecting programs with direct and digital campaign outreach strategies
- Provide material support to increased marketing events and the recruitment of attendees needed for both Alliance activities and Consultant T1 firm activities (in collaboration with Payor and Consultant Relations). This will include incremental precision on follow up as well as inbound demand gen inquiries.
- Provide extensive research and relationship mapping for existing and new Alliance Partners for peer to peer sales and account management relationships.
- Discover and engage new contacts within the target alliance partners and T1 consultant firms. Schedule exploratory meetings for BDE, RD’s and AE’s.
- Follow up effectively with leads to qualify them and to conduct initial discovery of their requirements
- Gather and summarize relevant intelligence on BD meeting attendees for sales leaders and other leaders on an as needed basis and specific to business development initiatives
- Represent Omada at periodic industry functions for purposes of lead generation and relationship building
- A commanding desire to learn, grow and succeed in healthtech sales
- 4+ years of sales or related demand generation experience in a solution selling based structure is preferred. You’re interested in health and wellness and have a burning passion to join the healthtech industry
- Candidates should have one of the following: sales experience or other related business experience.
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience with sales tools – CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (GSuite, email, phone skills)
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and have a strong communication manner
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and personal goals
- Committed to constant growth. You love learning and improving yourself.
- Team player. You thrive in an environment where there are many moving pieces and where success is measured for the organization as well as the individual.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and highly organized
- You are a confident and genuine communicator with great listening skills.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Above all, you must be results driven—you are always looking to achieve great things for yourself and your team!
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Ranges: $120,800 - $136,000, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $114,720 - $128,400.
Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 50% - 55% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.