Sr. Workday Administrator
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are a rapidly growing digital healthcare company and we are looking for a passionate, seasoned Senior Workday System Administrator to help us scale and mature the HRM Ecosystem. This role will report to the Sr. Director of IT, and work closely with the People & Culture and Finance teams to implement and maintain the Workday ecosystem.
In this role you will be a key part of the IT organization by providing Workday system administration services to the People & Culture and Finance business partners. You will create value by maintaining a strong partnership with the P&C organization by participating in growing the Workday ecosystem, performing all business supporting activities such as documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, training, continuous improvement, and ongoing support.
What you will do:
- Own management and support of the Workday platform, including HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management, Time Tracking, and its ecosystem of integrations into benefits providers and G&A applications
- Lead Workday platform and ecosystem management efforts across the organization in alignment with the established strategy.
- Deploy new modules/features, integrations, configuration changes,, update/maintain reports in alignment with business needs.
- Lead and participate in systems implementation projects.
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams, to define associated system requirements and solutions.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity.
- Monitor and troubleshoot inbound and outbound integrations between Workday and benefits providers and other systems including Greenhouse, Pave, CultureAmp, Carta, SalesHood, Okta, Active Directory, NetSuite.
- Work closely with developers to update integrations and reports as required.
- Prioritize and resolve technical requests submitted by business units.
- Create and maintain end user documentation.
- Provide training as needed to business units subject matter experts.
- Manage the release process which includes coordinating, testing, and communicating Workday enhancements to HR and Finance departments.
- Ensure system and data integrity, risk management and mitigation strategies by supporting policies from information security and compliance.
- Support cross-functional teams and initiatives to meet the day-to-day needs and long-term vision.
- Perform regular audits to ensure the data on the system is clean and up to date.
- Bachelor's degree or related field and/or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating Workday.
- In-depth experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Recruiting, Absence management, Time tracking, Reports, Calculated fields, EIB, Workday Studio integration & Dashboard creation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations, upgrades, and providing proactive and ongoing Workday Support.
- Ability to demonstrate deep experience in Workday security, business process design and optimization, and integrations experience.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $160,000 - $200,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $144,000 - $180,000*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.