Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager to help us onboard, implement, and manage new customers in the 3-10k size range.
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada and a segment of our client partners. This includes project managing implementation, and taking responsibility for up-sell opportunities and renewals. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, and works closely with our Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, and Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities. We’re a very collaborative and hands-on team!
As the primary point of contact and face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals and responsibilities:
- Foster and manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Take ownership of strategic planning and progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of client relationships from implementation and beyond.
- Coordinate teams at Omada and the client partner to collaborate on and execute technical integrations, business decisions, and marketing campaigns.
- Lead account strategy and strategically prioritize a substantial BOB
- Communicate value to clients on a regular basis; we use data and industry feedback to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partners.
- Identify opportunities for growth and build strategic plans to execute.
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices and assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, enrollments, and customer interest in additional products.
- Contribute to team and cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Travel to client sites as needed (EST 1x per quarter)
- Drive refresh enrollments for 60% of their client BoB each quarter
- Present and adopt clients onto Omada-led outreach best practices through robust annual communications strategy
- Strong contributor to non-PVN DM & HTN enrollments
You will love this job if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing and owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- Experience in startup to Fortune 50 company employee size (industry experience: manufacturing, retail, etc)
- Experience in or knowledge of field sales or account management working towards up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, and have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
○ Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, and why and acting effectively as a representative of Omada
○ Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
○ Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large and small audiences.
○ Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients
○ Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in and out of your control
○ Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client and company needs
○ Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together
○ Judgment: keen sense for decision-making and prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Worked for or with a traditional large company and understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year ● ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Ranges: $116,000 - $139,000, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $106,400 - $128,000
Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 78% - 83% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.