Senior Technical Delivery Manager
Primer exists to make the world a safer place. We do this by providing trusted decision-ready AI to the world's most critical organizations. Our software enables leaders, operators, and analysts to better understand the changing world around us in real time and make informed decisions when the stakes are high. Primer has offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. For more information, please visit https://primer.ai/
About the role:
This role will consider applicants from either San Francisco Bay area or Washington DC Metro Area.
As a Senior Technical Delivery Manager (TDM), you’ll guide client engagements from ideation to deployment for some of the world’s largest enterprises. You’ll be responsible for understanding client needs through data, conversations, and any other means necessary. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Design, and Sales. You’ll face problems that require a mix of technical knowledge, creativity, critical thinking, and business acumen.
To strengthen our growing delivery team, we are looking for an experienced TDM who is passionate about transforming technology into critical business value. The TDM will partner with and work closely with engineering teams and the client to orchestrate the delivery of our flagship solution.
Role Responsibilities - How You Will Make An Impact:
- Roadmap: Work with clients, the business, and engineers to set strategy and collect and prioritize requirements. Manage requirements documentation, milestone mapping, prioritization, and communication to facilitate project collaboration.
- Execute: Work with data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, and designers to build products that delight our customers. Proactively identify assumptions, dependencies, issues, risks and drive discussions across the team to develop mitigation plans and implementation paths. Maintain compliance with IT and security policies and procedures.
- Strategize: Think widely about potential applications of machine learning and natural language processing techniques, translating capabilities built for individual clients into new features or customization options for our core products.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional environment within a SaaS-based company
- Experience managing large scale enterprise data integration projects that are highly technical & cross functional in nature
- Familiarity with managing various data schemes, flows, privacy / GDPR compliance landscape
- Experienced in gathering and understanding project requirements, driving scope discussions and prioritization with alignment of project priorities
- Comfortable collaborating with both external & internal partners (HR, Finance, Customer Experience, Product, Compliance, Marketing, Security, Engineering, Compliance, Data) to gather business requirements and define objectives
- Demonstrated technical expertise contributing to project, process, and system development; coordinating the delivery of enterprise data and architecture initiatives across the team
- Experience prototyping on software products with customers is preferred
- Bonus points for familiarity with machine learning modeling workflows and basics of Data Science (e.g., classification vs. regression, feature selection and engineering, different machine learning model families, optimization considerations for machine learning models, deployment and serving challenges). Familiarity with machine learning algorithms, databases, constructing data pipelines
The annual cash compensation range for this position is US$175,000 to US $200,000. Final compensation will be determined based on experience and skills and may vary from the range listed above
What We Offer
We are a series D funded company with investors from Addition, USIT, Lux Capital, Amplify Partners, Addition Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and others.
We are intentional around building a diverse and inclusive team of subject matter experts to better advocate for the needs of our users.
We care a lot about our work and about the well being of our team. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy for team members to utilize, Wellness Days and 100% paid leave for parents of growing families.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. This includes full medical, dental, and vision coverage, fertility benefits through Carrot, mental health coverage on demand with Ginger, 401(k) (US employees), remote work stipends, and monthly internet allowance.
Primer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.