Senior Director, Customer Success
Primer exists to make the world a safer place. We do this by providing trusted decision-ready AI to the world's most critical organizations. Our software enables leaders, operators, and analysts to better understand the changing world around us in real time and make informed decisions when the stakes are high. Primer has offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. For more information, please visit https://primer.ai/
As our Senior Director, Customer Success, you will provide strategic leadership to our Customer Success team for the full customer life cycle. Our Customer Success team is highly cross-functional, working with our product, sales, marketing, and finance/contracting team to ensure that we deliver the optimum post-sales experience to our customers.
Role Responsibilities - How You Will Make an Impact
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future roadmap to drive Primer’s solutions while leading our Customer Success organization
- Regularly meet with customers to set appropriate expectations, address customer goals, determine target dates, timelines, manage customer tasks, and provide regular project updates during the onboarding and implementation phase of the customer lifecycle
- Provide best practices and mentorship to customers on how best to implement our products and solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Partner with our product management and engineering teams to identify and prioritize feature development based on customer feedback
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance/Contracting, championing customer priorities and improvement opportunities, including influencing client success initiatives within the product roadmap as well as improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the Federal GTM Team
- Work collaboratively and influence other departments to promote customer satisfaction success and implement solutions
- Collect and analyze data, then make recommendations within the business on actions and investments needed to drive improvements
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of ten years’ management experience in leading customer support, customer success or engagement roles
- Strong Public Sector network and familiarity with delivering customer success to government customers
- Understanding of Public Sector procurement frameworks and mechanisms
- Expertise within a specific vertical including Public Sector and DoD Experience at high growth and successful companies/organizations
- Demonstrated experience in the utilization of data analytics and reimbursement models to improve quality, increase customer satisfaction and drive down cost
- Understanding of artificial intelligence market including NLP
The annual cash compensation range for this position is US$235,000 to US$260,000. Final compensation will be determined based on experience and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
Primer works closely with the U.S. defense and intelligence establishment. Any offer of employment is conditioned on an applicant or employee being able to meet any applicable government contract requirements. The company may rescind any offer of employment to an applicant or terminate an employee if the applicant or employee is unable to perform the functions of the position in compliance with applicable government contracts or if an applicant or employee makes a false attestation of compliance.
What We Offer
We are a series D funded company with investors from Addition, USIT, Lux Capital, Amplify Partners, Addition Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and others. We are intentional around building a diverse and inclusive team of subject matter experts to better advocate for the needs of our users.
We care a lot about our work and about the well being of our team. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy for team members to utilize, Wellness Days and 100% paid leave for parents of growing families.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. This includes full medical, dental, and vision coverage, fertility benefits through Carrot, mental health coverage on demand with Ginger, 401(k) (US employees), remote work stipends, and monthly internet allowance.
Primer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.