Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The Finance & Strategy team works cross-functionally to support growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. It's a highly impactful and dynamic team that focuses on business strategy, financial plans (including budgets and our long-term strategic plan), KPI development/management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising, and corporate development activities.
Relativity is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Finance & Strategy team. You will report directly to the FP&A Lead and will have high visibility across the organization while partnering closely with Senior Leadership. You will work with a team of ambitious, smart, and driven people while managing a wide range of responsibilities that directly support the success and health of our business.
What you’ll do:
To help us reimagine the way rockets are built and flown, you will:
- Work closely with the broader organization to collect, analyze, and manage budget data to support financial reviews and variance analysis
- Support in the automation, standardization, and presentation of our financials to Senior Leadership and provide key insights to drive operational and financial excellence
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and recommendations to decisions makers to make prudent business decisions
- Partner within Finance and Business Operations to support building company-level and department specific financial models
- Support the implementation of new processes and systems to enable better forecasting and reporting with a focus on scale, efficiency, and transparency
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as needed to support operational decision making
This is a highly impactful and dynamic role; you will play a critical role in understanding drivers, variances, and the overall financial health of the company.
What you need to know:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or another related discipline and 1+ years of FP&A, Strategic Finance, Accounting, or other related business experience is required (Internship experience will be counted)
- Financial modeling, analysis and reporting skills required
- Proficient in Excel
- General understanding of GAAP
Nice to haves but not required:
- Familiarity with manufacturing-based enterprise applications (e.g., ERP, MES, MRP, etc.)
- Relational databases, such as SQL
- Prior experience in a Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering Organization
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace
Something looks off?