Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Our Materials team is currently seeking a Production Coordinator to support our Terran R vehicle and be at the forefront of production control, material movement, and critical problem solving for our factory of the future. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded professional that can support multiple functions and work centers.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a liaison between different organizations throughout the company to ensure components and assemblies flow smoothly through the production area while meeting timeline requirements
- Exhibit extreme ownership for monitoring and communicating the location and status of all hardware, kits, and builds on the manufacturing floor
- Create work orders and perform ERP transactions to systematically pick and kit parts
- Demonstrated experience self-prioritizing and executing autonomously in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Actively seek information to understand work orders, kit requests and the needs of the internal customer
- Proactively work with Supply Chain team and Production Planners to identify part shortages
- Promote workflow consistency and accuracy across the company while working to proactively drive down internal lead-times
- Conduct regular cycle counts of lineside inventory to ensure inventory integrity is maintained
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience as a Production Coordinator or Expeditor (or similar role)
- 2+ years of experience with ERP, MES and/or WMS softwares
- Able to lift up to 35lbs unassisted
- Proficient communication skills across multiple platforms (email, Slack, etc.)
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule and ability to work non-standard shifts, overtime, and weekends as required
Nice to haves but not required:
- 5+ years of experience as a Production Coordinator or Expeditor (or similar role)
- Experience in aerospace or automotive environments
- Experience with Infor LN (ERP) and/or Jira (MES)
- Familiarity with forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Attention to EHS guidelines
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace
Something looks off?