Senior Business Systems Analyst
We invented a new approach to design, build, and fly our own rockets, starting with Terran 1 – the world’s first entirely 3D printed rocket and Terran R our reusable next generation 3D printed rocket.
Using our vertically integrated technology platform, leveraging additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to deliver superiority over traditional aerospace manufacturing methods, we’re disrupting 60 years of aerospace with our novelty approach to get to space, Mars, and beyond faster, more cost-effective, and more reliable.
We believe in a future where interplanetary life fundamentally expands the possibilities for human experience. Our long-term vision is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
In this role, you will be charged with leading efforts in implementing ERP functionality to develop our finance, supply chain, and manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for requirements gathering, process development, organizing and hosting user groups, partnering on technical solution design, and support. You will work closely with multiple internal stakeholder and technical teams to implement best practices and comprehensive enterprise solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineering, finance, IT, supply chain and manufacturing teams to anticipate needs, collaborate on requirements, design and validate solutions, initiate, plan and execute implementation of solutions
- Translate future state processes into ERP/MES/QMS/WMS requirements, negotiate scope and solution options with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and developer resources
- Present solutions and obtain buy-off from the user community in a clear and concise manner so that everyone is on the same page
- Ensure we deliver comprehensive solutions that address complex current and future needs of our teams to achieve our mission and goals
- Create documentation such as project plans, user stories, requirements, roadmaps, flowcharts, architecture diagrams, test scripts, etc.
- Work with developers in order to create meaningful, powerful, and high quality solutions based on your requirements to meet the needs of the business
- Provide project management skills to properly set and manage expectations and assure solution delivery.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria
- Ensure reliable performance of ERP systems by troubleshooting and resolving ERP support related issues when support personnel cannot
What you need to know:
To be successful in this role, you should have 6+ years experience as an Enterprise Applications Business Systems Analyst or Product Manager, ideally in high-growth environments at an advanced technology manufacturing company. Prior experience bringing complex manufacturing and supply chain functions online and to scale, establishing and maintaining partnerships with executive stakeholders, and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about Enterprise Applications and technology, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.) and 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Application project work
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, functions, and design at manufacturing organizations
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building and working with technical personnel
- Ability to performing detailed requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and develop application / business process strategy based upon extensive hands on experience.
Nice to haves but not required:
- Master’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.), and 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application administration
- Experience working with MES, QMS, WMS and PLM
- Experience supporting accounting and/or finance functions in discrete complex manufacturing organizations
- Experience working with Infor LN CE
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace