A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company. Meeting the needs of a growing demand for space infrastructure, our rockets will revolutionize how we connect and communicate on Earth by getting satellites to space. We have developed a vertically integrated technology platform in which we leverage additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to 3D print rockets. Our unique approach enables rapid product iteration, allowing us to push the boundaries of what's possible today and unlock the full potential of 3D printing for tomorrow. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
In this role, you will become a subject matter expert on the enterprise systems we use (ERP, MES, etc.) and you will interact with a number of cross-functional stakeholders and internal customers spanning various work centers, including but not limited to, propulsion test operations, ground system equipment, machine shop, and Data and Control System hardware. To thrive in this position, we seek candidates who possess strong problem-solving skills, can navigate ambiguity with ease, and exhibit a process-oriented mindset. In addition, this role will support shipping and receiving activities on a daily basis while helping to develop and implement sitewide inventory and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) improvements. We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate to our team.
What you’ll do:
- Receive, store and issue raw material, parts, details and hardware to support site operations
- Store parts and materials in bins, drawers, and racks, ensuring physical and digital locations are identical
- Perform picking function to make up necessary kits of parts, material and hardware as required
- Perform checks on incoming hardware to screen for damage or missing components
- Repackage, bag and tag items as needed when storing or issuing to a work order
- Stand up the cycle count function of our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Complete regularly scheduled cycle counts
- Perform good housekeeping chores in area
- Support the organization’s metric goals and objectives
What you need to know:
Minimum 1+ years of experience in logistics, inventory, or material handling role is required.
- ERP system experience (LN, Oracle, SAP)
- Proficient with email communication and experience interfacing with ERP and warehousing software
- Capability to operate a forklift and other related warehouse equipment
- This role may require you to lift packages which may weigh up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
Nice to haves but not required:
- 2+ years of experience in logistics, Inventory, Receiving Inspection or material handling role
- 2+ years of forklift experience
- Experience working in aerospace / launch services industry
- Interest and knowledge in flight hardware and terminology
- Experience with creating inventory control procedures
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, or disability status.al orientation, age, marital status, veteran status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace