Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Our People team is responsible for supporting Relativity’s best-in-class team and strategically managing our hiring pipelines to help us find the very best to join our company. On this team, you will work cross-functionally while also helping to set the tone for Relativity’s company values and culture. In addition to recruiting, you will support employer brand efforts, networking events, career fairs, and more.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will build collaborative relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop recruiting strategies to effectively meet them. You will source, manage, evaluate, and close high-performing candidates for various roles across the company. You should continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements. You are someone who thrives in ambiguity and can lead your projects to completion. You are a strong advocate for providing an excellent candidate experience and a champion for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This is a Hybrid role: 1-2 days a week onsite at our Long Beach Headquarters.
What you need to know:
- Minimum 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in full life cycle recruiting at fast-scaling companies
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior-level roles
- The ability to influence hiring strategies through reporting and analyzing internal and market recruiting data
- Experienced in various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are adaptable and collaborative - when goals change, you know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
Nice to haves but not required:
- Knowledge of skill sets in Software, Hardware, and Operations
- Experience recruiting for a hardware or aerospace startup organization that has scaled quickly
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace