A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company. Meeting the needs of a growing demand for space infrastructure, our rockets will revolutionize how we connect and communicate on Earth by getting satellites to space. We have developed a vertically integrated technology platform in which we leverage additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to 3D print rockets. Our unique approach enables rapid product iteration, allowing us to push the boundaries of what's possible today and unlock the full potential of 3D printing for tomorrow. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
The People Operations team is the backbone of our workforce, ensuring efficient and smooth employee experiences. As part of this team, you’ll partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders and refine our People data and processes for efficiency and ease of use. This team is a critical enabler to our continued growth, providing the necessary People infrastructure as we scale Relativity!
What you’ll do:
We're looking for an HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations team at Relativity Space. Reporting to the Manager, People Operations, the HRIS Analyst will act as a technical administrator and internal expert in Workday. In partnership with the team, this role will provide full Workday support, including implementation of new SKUs, Business Process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, report writing, integration design & management, security administration, and upgrade planning and testing.
- Perform HRIS administrative functions: module implementation, security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, user management, integrations, feature testing, and upgrades
- Support Talent Acquisition by optimizing HRIS integrations with Greenhouse
- Provide day-to-day Workday support in configurations, security, reports, dashboards, and troubleshooting
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and training materials for partners
- Advise users on how to best use system functionality to automate workflow and troubleshoot user issues
- Create, maintain, and support a variety of reports using appropriate reporting tools
- Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing team needs and maintain data integrity in systems by performing audits, running queries, and analyzing data
- Partner with IT to build new and maintain existing integrations; maintain integration-related requirements and documentation
- Support and collaborate on cross-functional projects with People Operations, Total Rewards, People Business Partners, and Talent Development on events in Workday such as benefits open enrollment, performance & engagement, and compensation review cycles
- Maintain other People systems as needed
What you need to know:
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in Workday administration/configuration
- 1+ years of combined experience with Workday HCM, Payroll, Benefits, or advanced reporting and calculated fields
- Established understanding of HRIS technology and its applications within a business, including design, structure, functions, processes, and analytics
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and operations
- Demonstrated project management experience
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience working with data analytics tools.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or similar ATS systems.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace