Supply Chain Analyst, Materials
A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company. Meeting the needs of a growing demand for space infrastructure, our rockets will revolutionize how we connect and communicate on Earth by getting satellites to space. We have developed a vertically integrated technology platform in which we leverage additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to 3D print rockets. Our unique approach enables rapid product iteration, allowing us to push the boundaries of what's possible today and unlock the full potential of 3D printing for tomorrow. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
Supply Chain at Relativity Space is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the end-to-end supply chain networks required to manufacture, test, and launch the cutting-edge next generation reusable launch vehicle - Terran R. Within the Supply Chain org, the Materials Management team is responsible for the physical and systematic movement of inventory, including all operations related to shipping, receiving, logistics, inventory control, material handling, and production control. As a part of the Materials Management team, you will be conducting analyses in support of inventory accuracy and ensuring efficient and timely material movement. In this role, you will become a subject matter expert on the enterprise systems we use (ERP, MES, etc.) and you will interact with a number of cross-functional stakeholders and internal customers spanning various workcenters, including but not limited to: Avionics, propulsion, machine shop, tube shop, additive, and structures & integration. To thrive in this position, we seek candidates who possess strong problem-solving skills, can navigate ambiguity with ease, and exhibit a process-oriented mindset. We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate to our team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Supply Chain senior leadership and Manufacturing stakeholders to measure end-to-end system health for our material management operations at our Long Beach sites
- Manage end-to-end Supply Chain processes in partnership with applicable stakeholders to identify top system gaps and drive sustainable solutions to maximize value creation
- Develop Business intelligence dashboards that leverage existing data infrastructure to create, monitor and maintain data integrity
- Partner within Manufacturing, IT, Finance and Business Operations to conduct ad-hoc analyses as needed to support operational decision making
- Manage requirements definition, resource allocation, project tracking, status reporting across multiple concurrent Supply Chain projects
- Identify, report, and collaborate on risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department and organization
- Facilitate end-user communications and org change management required for new project deployments
- Analyze and report business metrics to Supply Chain leadership
- Seek to understand drivers, variances, and the overall Supply Chain health of the organization with the expectation of reporting any off nominal items
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or similar
- 2+ years of working in an analyst role within a fast-paced manufacturing, supply chain, or engineering function
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and identify trends
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL,Tableau, or Power BI)
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications and tools (i.e., JIRA, PLM, ERP, MRP and MES)
- Proficient in data analysis applications/tools (i.e., MS Excel)
- Demonstrated success in creating, optimizing, and automating end-to-end systems
- Passion for end-user communications and organizational change management when rolling out new projects
Nice to haves but not required:
- New Product Introduction (NPI) supply chain experience, preferably within aerospace or frontier technology industries
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Certification, classes, or training in project management
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace