Manager, Strategic Finance
At Relativity Space, we have two audacious goals: to build the next great commercial launch company with Terran R and to become America's leading force in additive manufacturing innovation. Both contribute to our long-term vision of creating humanity’s industrial base on Mars, paving the way for interplanetary life to expand the possibilities of the human experience. This journey begins right here on Earth – where we design, build, and fly rockets to deliver customer payloads to orbit. Terran R, our medium-to-heavy lift reusable rocket, fulfills the growing demand for launch capacity, thanks to our iterative approach that accelerates design, testing, and development while minimizing costs. While our groundbreaking research and development in 3D printing pushes the boundaries of large-scale additive manufacturing.
Your journey with us is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to shape the future of aerospace technology, additive manufacturing, and the human experience alongside a community of passionate, creative individuals. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
The Finance & Strategy team works cross-functionally and supports growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. It's a highly impactful and dynamic team that focuses on business strategy, financial plans including budgets and our long-term strategic plan, KPI development and management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising and corporate development activities.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager of Strategic Finance on the Finance & Strategy team you will have high visibility across all departments within the company and externally as well. You will work with a team of ambitious, smart, and driven people and be responsible for a variety of projects, including but not limited to, forecasting/budgeting, business strategy, investor relations, treasury, fundraising and M&A, materials for our Board of Directors and other ad hoc analysis to drive company strategy and financial and operating results. You will also support our Executive Leadership Team and their teams through cross-functional collaboration and by making sure we achieve our goals. Together with your team, you will support growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. This is a highly impactful and dynamic role.
What you need to know:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Engineering from an accredited four-year college
- Background in investment banking and/or private equity; operating experience or engineering background a plus (4+ years)
- An innovative, strategic and operational mindset. You not only participate in developing strategies to support a growth plan, but you also bring rational, objective judgment to bear on tough issues and decisions to drive execution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. You know how to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences, manage key stakeholders, and be influential in your work
- Comfortable with fast-paced and dynamic environments, self-driven prioritization. Solid interpersonal skills and work ethic
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace