Data Entry Specialist - 2nd Shift
Note: As a condition of employment, Candidates must apply for federal “Staff-Like Access” security clearance post-hire. Clearance is approved upon a favorable suitability/fitness determination by the federal government of the employee’s application.
Ripcord is the leader in intelligent document transformation, helping companies unlock peak value from their documents with its Robotics and AI-Powered Cloud platform
By unlocking meaningful data trapped in documents, customers can easily access the information they need, automate the processes they rely on and analyze the data that fuels their growth.
Ripcord customers include global enterprises such as Coca-Cola, IRS, Allianz Insurance, and MUFG. We’re based in the Bay Area, California and are backed by the world’s leading investors including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, Lux Capital, Icon Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and more.
At Ripcord, we respect and support each other. We want everyone to feel a sense of purpose and the freedom to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Your ideas are welcome here! Our team is diverse, driven, and dynamic. Every day we work with robotics, artificial intelligence and out-of-the-box thinking to bring the best out of our people and the most value to our customers.
The Operations Team is currently seeking someone who will help us continue our skyrocketing growth. This role is ideal for data entry professionals with a high level of attention to detail, willingness to provide constant feedback, learn quickly and are ready to grow with the company.
You will learn from our talented team members how to take the world paperless in ever-changing and exciting ways using cutting-edge technology you can only find in the heart of Silicon Valley!
Who Will Love This Position
Do you have high attention to detail? Are you accustomed to performing as an individual contributor, but still helping a team succeed? Do you love tackling responsibilities? Then keep reading!
NOTE: Shift 2 hours are: 3:15 pm - 11:45 pm
Hourly rate (non-negotiable): $19.00/hour
Your job as a Data Entry Specialist will include a variety of responsibilities that facilitate the completion of our imagining operations. You’ll be working with phenomenal people, along with exciting and innovative technology developed right here at Ripcord. Details of data entry tasks are dependent on customer-specific requirements.
Examples of the role responsibilities are:
- Perform quality control review of imaged documents to ensure scanning accuracy.
- Prepare and sort documents for data extraction or classification.
- Extract data and values from imaged documents.
- Classify documents in accordance with customer specifications.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering as necessary.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program requirements and procedures.
- Resolve discrepancies by following standard operating procedures or returning incomplete tasks to the supervisor for correction.
- Follow company security protocol to ensure the confidentiality of customer data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience performing jobs with detailed-oriented procedures/processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working well with all team members.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and communicate progress or issues with assigned tasks from the supervisor.
- Capable of performing under deadlines and multiple requests.
- Must be able to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM and proficient in 10 key.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to pass a background check.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- College education.
- Experience in data entry roles and responsibilities.
- Free onsite gym complete with treadmills, free-weights, and even a Peloton Bicycle!
- Fun stuff like a ping pong table, video games, pool table, electric scooters and more!
- A great selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks & refreshments on-site
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered breakfast & lunch daily
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Commuting benefits
- Dog-friendly office!
- Stock options
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.