Senior Account Executive
Ripcord is the leader in intelligent document transformation, helping companies unlock peak value from their documents with its Robotics and AI-Powered Cloud platform
By unlocking meaningful data trapped in documents, customers can easily access the information they need, automate the processes they rely on and analyze the data that fuels their growth.
Ripcord customers include global enterprises such as Coca-Cola, IRS, Allianz Insurance, and MUFG. We’re based in the Bay Area, California and are backed by the world’s leading investors including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, Lux Capital, Icon Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and more.
At Ripcord, we respect and support each other. We want everyone to feel a sense of purpose and the freedom to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Your ideas are welcome here! Our team is diverse, driven, and dynamic. Every day we work with robotics, artificial intelligence and out-of-the-box thinking to bring the best out of our people and the most value to our customers.
Role Overview: Senior Account Executive, Midwest & South Territory
Salary: base salary $135,000 - $150,000 + variable compensation
Located in the Midwest/South US and working remotely, we are looking for a Senior Account Executive (AE). You are at the heart of our hyper-growth engine and will play a pivotal role in every aspect of our success. This is a truly unique opportunity at a company that’s growing at triple digits. You’ll have the tools you need to succeed, including:
- Global brand references, such as Coca-Cola, Chevron, MUFG, UCLA and more
- World class marketing and business development (BDR) team who will work closely with you to generate and qualify highly targeted leads and marketing campaigns focused on target use cases and named accounts
- Highly specialized solution consultants and engineers will partner with you to develop solutions, SOWs, proposals, demos and more to help you progress and win business.
How You Will Succeed
- We will offer you a draw to help set the foundation for your success
- Evangelize Ripcord’s technology to business leaders and decision makers
- Hunt for new business opportunities and build your pipeline by, working closely with marketing and BDRs
- Work with customers and internal teams to create high value solutions
- Sell Ripcord’s solutions to your assigned coverage and named enterprise accounts
- Consistent track record of growth results exceeding quota and growing market share
What You Will Need
- 10+ years of successful sales experience selling digitization, document management solutions, intelligent document processing, enterprise content management platforms, BPM, and integrations
- Experience selling to Large Enterprise clients and negotiating 7-digit deals
- Preferred: Selling into Financial Services and Banking Clients
- Experience selling technology solutions within targeted industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing new business territories from scratch
- The ability to run your territory and work with BD and Marketing to strategize on demand generation campaigns applicable to your region.
- Superior Presentation skills and evangelism techniques
- The ability to work with new sales partners and channels to strategize on co-sell opportunities
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.