Founded in 2003 and acquired by Shapeways, Inc. in 2022, Linear AMS is a customer-focused, solutions-oriented partner for plastics mold tooling and production. These competencies and our full machine shop capabilities have allowed us to become an industry leader in the following areas: mold flow analysis, plastic injection mold simulation capabilities, full black-box design, and advanced process support.
Our strengths lie in engineering/design, short production times, and troubleshooting. Our engineering staff has extensive knowledge of molding solutions. Their desire to provide complete customer satisfaction includes prototype molding, low-volume production, full assembly, tryouts, R&D projects, and injection and compression molding equipment.
Why is a Machine Operator important to us?
A machine operator is responsible for keeping production going in their respective work cell. They will be responsible for producing a given number of parts/assemblies per hour. This is an entry-level position with room to grow within a fast-paced environment.
The working hours for this position are:
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3 PM - 11:30 PM ET
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Work includes cycling the machine
- Removing part(s) from the mold.
- Remove scrap material from molded object(s).
- Check molded parts by gauging and visual inspection as prescribed.
- Refers all deficiencies to supervisors or leads.
You might be a good fit if (you have/are):
- Some knowledge of engineered plastic resin.
- 0-3 years in a similar related position.
- Good organization skills.
- Must be self-motivated, punctual, and reliable.
- Must work as a team player.
- High-School Diploma or GED
- Ability to frequently handle moderate to heavy parts (minimum 25 pounds)
- Ability to frequently move, exert moderate to heavy physical effort,
- Ability to frequently stand
Why join our team?
Shapeways and its subsidiaries contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!