Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
Home warranty is a multi-billion dollar industry but has been the most complained about category on Angie’s List for more than a decade. Super is a Silicon Valley technology company reinventing not only this industry, but ultimately the entire home ownership experience.
As a member of our Procurement Team, you will work in the critical role of understanding and executing subscription coverage decisions at the highest level that involve large repair equipment purchases in the trades of HVAC, Appliance and Plumbing. Working closely with our supply distributors and service pros to ensure that we are sourcing and ordering the most accurate equipment while striving to achieve SLA and cost efficiency targets for the business. Our goal is to help you to become one of our resident subject-matter wizards to ensure that we properly managing operations as well as helping Super to provide the highest level of service in the fast-changing home services industry.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Sources HVAC, plumbing, appliance, and pool parts and equipment.
- Processes orders and details with high level of diligence and accuracy.
- Performs in-depth evaluation of high-dollar claims including comprehensive review of customer policies and claims history.
- Assists and consults with customers, service pros and operations teams on complex claim decisions involving large equipment purchases.
- Assists in monitoring pricing trends and any external factors that may impact the business.
- Assists in parts tracking, return authorizations and credit memos.
- Performs various administrative functions related to procurement operations as needed.
- Identifies and communicates process improvements and performance trends to department leadership.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Experience in HVAC, Plumbing, or Appliance Trades (Preferred) Team player mentality (Required)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High attention to detail (Required)
- Ability to read and interpret contract terms/language
- Ability to perform basic intermediate cost/benefit analysis (Required)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (Required)
- Proficiency in learning and working with multiple software platforms (Required)
- Comfortable working with G-Suite products including Docs and Sheets (Preferred)
- Ability to manage an ongoing portfolio of work caseload of multiple claims at a time.(Required)
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-volume work environment (Required)
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Super
Something looks off?