Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Super, a subscription care provider for the home, including home warranties, is looking to hire a Telesales Representative to establish a positive experience for our customers before and after they become a Super subscriber.
As a Telesales Representative, you are the first line of communication with our customers, and need to establish Super as a subscriber-friendly, helping partner with homeowners caring for their homes. Working closely with Operations and Marketing leadership, you will reach out to subscribers via phone, email, and text , and will help guide our customers through their first days and renewals as subscribers. You will help ensure that our customers have the correct coverage levels on their homes, will explain our ToCs, and guide them through their renewal decisions. The ideal candidate has a growth mindset and thrives in a goal-oriented environment, while recognizing that a personal touch can make all the difference in creating a positive subscriber experience.
The role of Telesales Representative is responsible for providing world class customer service. Tasks include completing sales transactions, renewing customers, promoting the benefits, coverage and terms of products to potential customers, and converting sales opportunities to assist with company monthly sales and renewals goals.
- Field inbound and outbound telephone calls to sell, renew, and winback home service plans
- Convert sales opportunities to assist with company monthly sales goals
- Promote the benefits, coverage, and terms of products to potential customers
- Send sales, renewal, winback communications to customers
- Follow-up on contract renewal opportunities
- Answer customer inquiries
- Manage high volume of customer renewal calls in accordance with Super standards
- Uphold high standards, guidelines, policies and procedures, especially when interacting with customers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and understanding of product coverage for application in every business transaction
- Utilize all available resources and maintain knowledge of all business unit policies, procedures and programs; completes required continuing education courses
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years working in customer service, sales, or account management, preferably in home service trades
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (phone, email, & text)
- Must be coachable and a collaborative team player
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Demonstrated desire and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Empathy and the ability to take initiative in doing the right thing for the customer
- A make-it-happen attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem solving skills that you want to apply in an ever-evolving environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.