Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
- Define and drive our product led, bottoms up GTM sales motion
- Execute on a cloud-first, data/ML-centric sales strategy
- Run the end-to-end sales process for net-new accounts
- Identify and contact prospects through targeted outbound activities
- Understand customer technical challenges and existing technology stacks
- Articulate Tecton's technical differentiation, integration within existing customer technology stacks, and value proposition
- Build exceptional value with all engagements
- At least 5+ years of experience in a technical sales capacity focused on a product-led, bottoms up GTM motion for mission-critical data systems (databases, data warehouses), big data systems, analytics, and/or machine learning
- Deep technical understanding: Thorough understanding of data and ML tooling, workflows, and industry trends
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Customer relationship builder: Excellent at building deep relationships with prospects and customers
- Great communicator: Exceptional presentation and communications skills
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.