Software Engineer, Collaboration
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring world-class Machine Learning to every product and customer experience. Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Platform when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform. In pursuit of bringing ML to every production application, we have since brought the leading commercial feature store to market and built the most popular open-source feature platform.
We are funded by Sequoia Capital and Andreessen Horowitz and have a fast-growing team that works out of SF, NYC, and remotely. Our team has extensive years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Twitter, and Quora, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
The Collaboration team is about focusing on the needs of larger enterprise customers and enabling them to leverage the full potential of a Feature Platform. We make it easy for enterprise customers to manage, administer, and collaborate in the Tecton environment while meeting their security, compliance, and budgetary needs.
- Primary ownership of building Tecton’s identity management, access control, and data governance that protect the most sensitive data of our customers
- Building out new capabilities for organizing, governing, and sharing features, audit logging, consumption measurement, and usage analytics
- Partnering with other teams to integrate the above with other Tecton capabilities
- An engineer with 3+ years of backend or full-stack experience (ex., Kotlin, Java, Python, Go, React, etc.) in Software Engineering
- Passion for building delightful products and end-user UX
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Data infrastructure (Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.) and cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) experience
- Preferred: Internal analytics experience
- Preferred: Auth and Access control systems experience
- Preferred: B2B SaaS and enterprise features experience
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national original, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please contact us at email@example.com
See more open positions at Tecton
Something looks off?