Staff Product Designer
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
As Tecton’s Product Design Lead, you will report directly to Tecton’s Co-Founder and Head of Product, and be responsible for Tecton’s design strategy and execution.
- Modernize Tecton’s Web-UI and UX: You will lead a modernization effort of Tecton’s web-ui that captures our end users’ attention, is simple to navigate, and ultimately a cornerstone of making our customers fall in love with Tecton
- Lead design projects: You will be a design counterpart to the engineering teams, and support ongoing feature development by designing UI and other product surfaces (SDK, CLI)
- Establish a design system and modern startup design processes: You will update Tecton’s design system and processes that enable 1) the rapid shipping of new UI/UX capabilities and 2) a high performance team that spans UI Engineering, Product and Design
- Establish Product Design north star at Tecton: You will establish a design north star at Tecton that lays out the principles and foundations of how we approach Design, what’s important and what isn’t important
- Modern enterprise software design taste
- 8+ years application design experience
- 4+ years experience with Enterprise software
- 2+ years experience at a startup
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.