New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
- Partner with Account Executives to qualify mutually successful opportunities and guide the opportunity through a successful technical win
- Develop and lead the technical strategy of an account from prospect to deal closure, along with a path to implementation success
- Tailor customer presentations, demos, and managed trials that map to the discovered requirements for the customer
- Proactively identifying potential blockers and circumventing or developing alternate paths toward a solution
- Nurture relationships, building technical champions within accounts
- Active participant in driving product feedback, influencing the future of Tecton products
- 4+ years of experience in a technical sales or consulting capacity with enterprises, focusing on complex solution sales of mission-critical data systems (databases, data warehouses, big data systems, analytics, and/or machine learning)
- Deep technical understanding of data and ML tooling, workflows, and trends in enterprise setting
- Proficiency in Python, Spark, and/or SQL with experience developing ETL applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with comfort in objection handling
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Databricks and/or Snowflake experience a plus
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.