Receiving and Setup Technician
Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market is imperative. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
Tempo Automation is seeking a hard-working Receiving and Setup Technician to join our Manufacturing Operations team!
- Manage the receiving and setup of all orders.
- Assist with administrative and organizational tasks.
- Ultimately support the workflow of our logistics and production team.
- The ability to learn new tools and processes quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high-quality standards.
- Paid Time Off - We know that healthy and happy employees are ones that take time off to rejuvenate and clear their heads. We provide competitive, accrual-based paid time off for vacation and sick/personal days, in addition to separate paid time off for bereavement, jury duty, disability, and holidays.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer a variety of commuter benefits to assist with the journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this role is $22.00/hr to $24.05/hr. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
Something looks off?