Senior Product Manager
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2022
The Tendo Product Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help create delightful patient experiences that allow patients to seamlessly interact with their healthcare data and activities. This role will support and manage features throughout the entire product lifecycle; from discovery and design to development, user feedback, and further iteration.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in healthcare software or a healthcare software-related industry. The person in this role will report directly to the Head of Tendo’s Application Product Management Team. We are looking for someone connected to Tendo’s mission who has the ability to deliver best-in-class products and help reshape user experiences within healthcare.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Philadelphia, PA. Candidates may be located in any one of our four hub locations.
- Work directly with providers, clinicians, caregivers, and patients to evaluate potential Tendo features.
- Collaborate across the Tendo organization to ensure that our customers can provide exceptional patient experiences.
- Drive the product development lifecycle with design, engineering, and QA for efficient delivery of features and scope.
- Work with leadership to align roadmap items with company goals and objectives.
- Clearly communicate roadmap and strategy to internal and external groups with the appropriate amount of detail for each audience type.
- Serve as a healthcare and product management subject matter expert for peers and mentor more junior team members.
- 5+ years of demonstrable, high-quality product management experience within an agile SaaS environment.
- 5+ years of direct experience with healthcare technologies.
- Experience with healthcare data and interoperability standards (e.g., EDI, FHIR, HL7, etc.) and electronic health records.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships and provide product support.
- Experience training internal teams and external customers on new product features.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience as a clinician or training/education as a medical professional.
- Experience working for a major EMR software company.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.