Principal Product Manager, EHR Integrations
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2023
The Tendo Product team is looking for a Principal Product Manager to help design the integration tools for its next generation healthcare platform. This role will support the features they manage throughout the entire lifecycle; from ideation and design to development, documentation, and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience as a product manager for technical products and a hands-on history of doing system integrations with Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems such as EPIC, AthenaHealth and/or Cerner. This person should be familiar with industry leading integration tools and excited about designing the next generation of the same. The person in this role will report directly to the head of Tendo’s Integration Platform product management team. We are looking for someone connected to Tendo’s mission who has the ability to deliver best in class products to an engaged user base.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Philadelphia, PA. Candidates may be located in any one of our four hub locations.
- Define integration specifications and support customers and professional service teams responsible for integrating Tendo with electronic medical systems, insurance systems, payment gateways, and other services.
- Define Tendo’s configuration tools for authenticating, invoking, and consuming the responses from external APIs.
- Define the shape and behavior of Tendo’s own APIs.
- Create written descriptions of the user experience, data model, and business logic changes required to implement enhancements.
- Test new features and report issues that need to be addressed.
- Assist early customers with the implementation process.
- 7+ years experience in product management.
- Demonstrated deep technical ability.
- Familiarity with integration tools such as InterSystems IRIS, Boomi, and/or SnapLogic.
- Experience with healthcare data and interoperability standards (EDI, FHIR, HL7, etc.) and Electronic health Records systems.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
- Demonstrated experience training internal departments on new product features.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Oauth, Identity Providers, SAML, and JWT technologies.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
See more open positions at Tendo
Something looks off?