Director of Sales
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
Tendo's Director of Sales is focused on building strong and strategic relationships with prospective customers. As Tendo moves from foundational customers to early majority, and then into the later stages of sales and growth, the Director of Sales will be responsible for helping to develop, adapt, and guide Tendo’s go-to-market approach. This includes cultivating relationships with prospects, managing the early company pipeline, and establishing a sales methodology and team structure that will serve as the foundation for Tendo’s growth over time. The Director of Sales must be able to operate independently and work across Tendo’s departments to best represent the company’s brand, teams, and products. Lastly, the Director of Sales will be responsible for creating a high quality engagement model that spans from pre-sales activities to customer acquisition to ongoing account growth and market development.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
- Engage and secure strategic early customers on our patient engagement application.
- Cultivate and manage a pipeline of “fast follower” prospects for post-foundational customer growth.
- Develop account plans and strategies and form trusted relationships with potential customers.
- Accelerate pipeline growth by researching organizations and key stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events, as needed.
- Lead the development of proposals, presentations, and other materials to support business development processes.
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare sales and business development with enterprise/mid-market accounts.
- Strong communication skills and software/SaaS fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency with data analysis and sales forecasting.
- Proven ability to plan and manage across teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with C-Level executives internally and externally.
- Track record of successful achievement of sales targets as an individual and managing a team.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
See more open positions at Tendo
Something looks off?