Principal Product Manager, EHR Integrations
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
The Tendo Product team is looking for a Principal Product Manager to help design the integration tools for its next generation healthcare platform. This role will support the features they manage throughout the entire lifecycle; from ideation and design to development, documentation, and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience as a technical product manager and integrating with Epic EHR. This person should have extensive experience working with industry-leading healthcare integration and interoperability standards, technologies, and tools, and be excited about designing the next generation of the same. The person in this role will report directly to the VP of Tendo’s platform product management team. We are looking for someone connected to Tendo’s mission who has the ability to deliver best in class products to an engaged user base.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and Philadelphia, PA. Candidates may be located in any one of our four hub locations.
- Define business and technical requirements for integration connections between Tendo platform and Electronic Health Records systems (such as Epic), insurance systems, payment gateways, and other services.
- Define business and technical requirements for integration configuration tooling.
- Create well-written descriptions of the user experience, data model, and business logic changes required to implement enhancements.
- Test new features and report issues that need to be addressed.
- Support customers and professional service teams responsible for integrating Tendo with Electronic Health Records systems, insurance systems, payment gateways, and other services.
- Assist early customers with the implementation process.
- 7+ years of experience in product management.
- 7+ years of experience integrating with Epic EHR.
- Extensive experience with healthcare data and interoperability standards (FHIR, HL7, etc.) and electronic health records.
- Familiarity with ETL and integration tools such as InterSystems IRIS, Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- Prior experience managing SaaS platform products and/or product features.
- Prior experience designing and/or integrating with REST APIs and/or GraphQL interfaces.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
- Demonstrated experience training internal departments on new product features.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience as a clinician or training/education as a medical professional.
- Experience working for a major EMR software company.
- Experience integrating with Athena and Cerner EHRs.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.