Administrative Business Partner
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Zoox is looking to hire an Administrative Business Partner to support our Senior Director of System Design and Mission Assurance, and our Director of Systems Engineering & Integration. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of SDMA, and work closely with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Business Partners across Zoox. This is an ideal position for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team.
This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously, often on tight timelines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- Project management including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- Scheduling team and cross-functional meetings
- Assisting with team off-sites and events
- Helping with new hire onboarding
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Completing administrative tasks including booking domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements
- 6+ years of either administrative or executive assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Technical computer skills including proficiency with Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Experience working with Concur, and TripActions, or SAP Ariba
- Previous exposure working with outside vendors, cross-functional internal stakeholders and senior leadership
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $126,000 to $158,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and/or the World Health Organization. In addition, employees who are eligible for a COVID-19 booster vaccine (“Booster”) will be required to receive a Booster. Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.