Executive Sourcer (Contract)
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Zoox is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Executive Sourcer to join its Talent team. The focus of this role is to source at the executive levels for all functions of the company. From the candidate perspective this includes leading the efforts of market mapping, initial engagement and partnering with your recruiters and hiring leaders. You will be responsible in researching and addressing the available total market to identify individuals that we can consider for executive roles for teams within Zoox.
- Lead the sourcing process for high priority roles and engaging with passive candidates.
- Manage all phases of research projects including developing the project plan, providing research expertise and research/sourcing insights.
- Conduct research best practices by identifying and designing new search methodologies and tools; gather and present competitive intelligence and market condition data
- Evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit.
- Partner with executive search engagements from requisition kick-off meetings to engagement to hire with your executive recruiting partner.
- 4+ years of experience of sourcing executive level roles in a competitive industry.
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Sourced high-level passive executive talent within: Engineering, Product, Product Design, G&A, Marketing and/or Communications.
- Experience developing candidate generation and research techniques.
- Well versed understanding and skills in identifying and engaging executive-level candidates
- Experience building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Experience advising senior management on talent trends and influence direction based on your research.
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications.
- Experience as a Sourcer partnering with Recruiters and hiring partners across different offices
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
- Experience managing complex technical roles
This is a contract position and employment for this position will be through a vendor contracted with Zoox. The pay range for this position is $55 to $85 per hour and you will be eligible for a benefits package as offered by the vendor.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and/or the World Health Organization. In addition, employees who are eligible for a COVID-19 booster vaccine (“Booster”) will be required to receive a Booster. Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.