Operations Program Manager Internship/Co-Op
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Fleet Operations is at the vanguard of operations at Zoox, and is charged with executing requirements across vehicle operations, test planning, teleoperations, rider operations and the post-build engineering support to our fleet of test vehicles and robo-taxis. As the Fleet Operations Program Manager Intern, you will support the program management team by assisting with key projects and programs designed to achieve company objectives on our journey to make personal transportation safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable — for everyone. You will get the opportunity to join the team that ensures planning and execution responsibilities for both team and company-wide milestones are met and exceeded.
Technical Qualifications & Language Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field
- Ability to support and impact program planning, reporting, risk management, data analysis and process improvement
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to tasks and problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Bonus/Nice-To-Have(s) - Interest in autonomous vehicles and emerging self-driving technologies & its positive social impact, proficiency with SQL queries, SmartSheets, Slack and/or Looker, project management training or certifications
The monthly salary range for this position is $6,500 to $9,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.