Operations Strategy Internship/Co-Op
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Strategic Operations is responsible for laying the foundation for fleet operations by finding the most scalable ways to deliver on the customer promise and drive operational efficiency & effectiveness across the fleets, personnel, equipment, and processes. As our StratOps Intern, you will support the entire Fleet Operations team on special projects. The project will vary based on your interests and business needs, but examples range from building a recommendation on how to segment our fleet to maximize utilization, to creating safety metrics to establish the safety standard across the industry, or establishing a program to drive increased fleet efficiency. You will get the opportunity to structure solutions for complex problems, perform deep data-driven analytics, generate insights, & then build cross-functional consensus among the team to enable execution.
Technical Qualifications & Language Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Operations Management (or related field).
- Passion for the automotive and technology industries
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data then develop insights and recommendations
- High proficiency with data analytics tools (e.g., Excel)
- Understanding of advanced data analytics, specifically with the ability to comfortable speak to software, engineering, and data science teams
- Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Excellent problem solving, writing, and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about being adaptable, rolling their sleeves up, and working with grit
The monthly salary range for this position is $6,500 to $9,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.