Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
The BizApps team is looking for a graduate student to work on the development and launch of our financial system as part of Zoox’s Robotaxi. Candidates should have a finance background and be eager to contribute as a product manager for our customer payments and integrations for sales and use tax.
- MBA or MIS focused in Finance
- Knowledge and experience with general accounting, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, and Fixed Assets
- Knowledge of revenue recognition and profitability-based reporting
- Basic knowledge of sales and use tax
- Ability to translate business needs into solution requirements
- Analytical skills for designing processes inside and outside the systems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with strong follow-through on all aspects of job duties.
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously, and demonstrate good judgment and versatility
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
The monthly salary range for this position is $5,500 to $7,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.