Strategy Associate Internship/Co-op
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
In this role, you will be responsible for driving key strategic decisions in what could become a $10T global market for personal mobility. You will structure solutions to complex problems, perform deep data-driven analytics, generate insights, & then build cross-functional consensus among the senior management team to enable focused execution.
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders & makers, where team success is as important as individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to make autonomous vehicles the future of transportation, we want to hear from you!
- Working towards an MBA Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Desire to convert to a full-time role after graduation
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California 2-5 years of experience at a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm, or in corporate development, data science, and/or as a technology strategist role preferred
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data and then develop structured insights and recommendations
- High proficiency with data analytics tools (e.g., Excel)Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge conventional thinkingExcellent problem-solving, writing, and communication skills
- Past professional experience in the mobility/transportation space
- Computer science, data analytics, or engineering background preferred
The monthly salary range for this position is $5,500 to $7,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.