Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing & Communications
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
The Zoox Communications team brings Zoox’s mission, strategy, and values to life through clear, consistent, and engaging communications and programs. We embrace telling compelling stories through high quality content and community engagement. Our process is collaborative and creative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help bring Zoox to the world!We are inventors, builders, and doers, passionate and purposeful in the work we do. We have a once-in-a-century opportunity to reinvent personal transportation—and we need your help. At Zoox, you’ll find a creative, collaborative environment where great ideas thrive, and where everyone is driven by the same big purpose.
The Marketing Team is part of the Communications Department. The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition. This is a lead role in the marketing team and plays a vital role in driving adoption of our robotaxi services among urban commuters. Your ability to craft compelling campaigns, leverage data-driven strategies, and collaborate with cross-functional teams will be instrumental in achieving our ambitious growth targets.
We are looking for an experienced self-starter and a doer to activate campaigns whilst building out this function in the marketing team. This function will scale as Zoox scales to ensure we can keep up supply of new customers to meet the service growth city by city, and within each city as the service areas and capabilities grow.
- Develop and implement customer acquisition strategies and campaigns targeting urban commuters interested in robotaxi and ridehailing services.
- Collaborate on service expansions, new market entry strategies & roadmaps.
- Collaborate on market research to understand customer preferences, pain points, and behaviors.
- Define campaign goals, KPIs, and budgets, with a specific focus on user acquisition metrics.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create persuasive campaign assets, including promotional videos, landing pages, and social media content.
- Utilize marketing automation tools and CRM systems to segment and target audiences effectively.
- Execute multi-channel marketing strategies, including email marketing, social media advertising, and more.
- Monitor campaign performance in real-time, optimizing strategies to maximize user acquisition and retention.
- Conduct A/B testing and data analysis to refine campaign strategies and improve conversion rates.
- Stay updated with emerging trends in urban mobility and incorporate them into campaigns.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and partners to amplify our customer acquisition efforts.
- Mentor and guide junior marketing team members, providing support and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven experience (8+ years) in marketing campaign management, focusing on customer acquisition/growth
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Exceptional project management skills, including managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative campaign ideas tailored to urban mobility
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media advertising, and other digital marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience working in the transportation or technology sector
- Management experience
- Experience in media planning and buying
- Strong grasp of digital and traditional marketing landscape
- Experience launching new products or services
This hybrid role entails working in the office three days per week in our Foster City office (HQ).
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $138,000 to $174,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits, including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.