Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
We are inventors, builders, and doers, passionate and purposeful in the work we do. We have a once-in-a-century opportunity to reinvent personal transportation—and we need your help. At Zoox, you’ll find a creative, collaborative environment where great ideas thrive and where everyone is driven by the same big purpose.
The Zoox Communications team brings Zoox’s mission, strategy, and values to life through clear, consistent, and engaging communications and programs. We embrace telling compelling stories through high-quality content and community engagement. Our process is collaborative and creative. We are growing a team of exceptional people to help bring Zoox to the world!
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing customer marketing communications campaigns that drive customer acquisition through business partnerships and direct-to-consumer tactics. You will lead this new function within the marketing team, help launch our first service, and be responsible for evoking action from customers. Your ability to craft compelling campaigns, leverage data-driven strategies, and collaborate with cross-functional teams will be instrumental in achieving our ambitious growth targets.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement multi-channel customer acquisition strategies and campaigns to drive the trial of our Zoox service.
- Define campaign goals and KPIs and conduct A/B testing and data analysis to refine and optimize campaign strategies in real time.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create persuasive campaign assets, including promotional videos, landing pages, and social media content.
- Collaborate on market research to understand customer preferences and inform new market entry strategies & roadmaps.
- Use marketing automation tools and CRM systems to segment and target audiences effectively.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and business partners to amplify our customer acquisition efforts.
- 8+ years in marketing campaign management, focusing on customer acquisition and/or growth.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media advertising, and other digital marketing channels.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional project management skills, including managing multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Proficient with marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Some management experience.
- Experience launching new products or services within the transportation or technology industry.
- Media planning and buying.
This hybrid role entails working in the office three days per week in our Foster City office (HQ).
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $138,000 to $174,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits, including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.