Field Quality Internship/ Co-op
Fremont, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
As an intern on Zoox's Field Quality, you will support the team in helping analyze hardware failures on field returns. This will include collecting/cataloging the field returns from BaseOps, logging them into the ZPT system, driving initial failure analysis and reporting findings and trends. You will be encouraged and expected to be inquisitive and analytical in your problem solving skills and presenting the findings to the stakeholders to drive process and design improvements.
- Pursuing a degree in Operations, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Build effective collaboration and communication in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, (Visio, Lucidcharts a plus)
- Some experience with failure analysis of electrical/electronic components
- Ability to prioritize and manage project timelines in a fast paced environment
- Understand the importance of quality and has the confidence to bring up quality issues and help resolve them
- Collect, organize, and analyze data related to field returns to recognize trends and recommend corrective actions
- Utilize problem solving methodologies for root cause analysis on recurring issues
- IPC knowledge
The monthly salary range for this position is $6,500 to $9,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.