ERP Business Systems Analyst, Advanced Hardware Manufacturing
IT, Other Engineering
San Carlos, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
The ERP Business Systems Analyst is a business-focused role primarily responsible for collecting, maintaining, and ensuring that accurate material master data is correct in our ERP system. The ideal candidate will have experience with data governance standards, policies, and practices for master data management, Product Lifecycle Management, and other manufacturing systems. This person is strong in corresponding business processes (Procurement, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Finance, or Production), and they understand the material master data associated with one or more work functions. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and ERP technical expertise to manage master data and ensure the locally relevant views' completeness, accuracy, and timeliness. Must have a strong understanding of the implementation and maintenance of data.
- Work collaboratively with specific business units (Procurement, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Finance, Production, Transportation Management, Service Operations, and Planning) to manage and enrich the business master data and metadata regularly.
- Responsible for adherence to Master Data Management policies and standards. Maintain close relations with the Enterprise Data Governance team for any data-related issues.
- Support the business with required master data management procedures and submit incidents and change requests when needed to comply with the Master Data governance policies and standards.
- Create new master data and change/enhance existing master data. Supplement the master data records in the local system with locally relevant attributes, if applicable.
- Ensure data quality, metadata management and compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems (PLM, SAP, MES, and other systems) to achieve a scalable digital ecosystem.
- Support data management and reporting among multiple business areas.
- Perform detailed data analysis and validation and identify quality issues. Conduct operations and support of issues/failures and initiate escalation to application development when needed.
- Utilize SQL scripts to perform validation and improve data quality.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
- Assess new initiatives to maximize data architecture efficiencies by determining the work effort and estimating the necessary time-to-completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing master data in an ERP.
- Ability to understand and manage Master Data objects like Material Master, Bills of Material, Routings, Work Centers, Production Versions, Business Partner (Supplier), Engineering Change Management, etc.
- Product-based work experience
- Flexible and able to adapt to a high-growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables.
- Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills.
- SAP experience or related ERP systems experience
- Demand Planning experience
- Interfacing with 3PL providers
- Vendor/supplier management or planning experience
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $127,000 to $209,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.