People Experience Internship/Co-op
People & HR
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Zoox is looking for an intern to support employee lifecycle transactions and talent practices on the People Experience (HR) team. The intern will gain knowledge of HR processes by supporting day to day activity, contributing to process improvements and participating in projects, which will also provide foundational knowledge of HR management and develop lasting skills relevant to the HR profession.
- Support day-to-day employee lifecycle processes such as onboarding and offboarding tasks, verification of employment letters, internal transfers, manager changes and business reorganizations
- Contribute process reviews and enhancements
- Manage documents and records
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Contribute to projects (examples include process reviews, development of employee guides, talent practices retrospectives or similar scoped projects)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (human resources, organizational development, business administration, communications, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- Strong interest in human resources
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and proactive about recognizing issues and finding viable solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The monthly salary range for this position is $5,500 to $7,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.