Recruiter, Manufacturing and Fleet Operations
People & HR, Operations
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Zoox’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiter to focus on hiring for our core operations teams including our Manufacturing and Fleet teams. You will join our recruiting team and manage a diverse set of roles that range from entry-level to Senior Manager. These positions will range in skillsets covering the spectrum from engineering to program management and on-the-ground operations. You will work closely with leaders and will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class talent. You will be supporting teams that have a direct impact on Zoox and our continuing growth.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must be able to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates) with at least 2+ years of experience specifically and successfully recruiting for hardware or operations roles (i.e. manufacturing/mechanical/electrical engineering, or service/fleet operations.
- Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- An aptitude for learning the intricacies of both new industries and the teams you will support
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Proven track record thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
This hybrid role entails working in the office three days per week in our Foster City office (HQ).
This is a contract position and employment for this position will be through a vendor contracted with Zoox. The pay range for this position is $55 to $85 per hour and you will be eligible for a benefits package as offered by the vendor.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.