Contingent Workforce Specialist
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Zoox is looking to hire a Contingent Workforce Specialist to support the operations of our expanding contingent workforce program. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of contingent workforce processes and best practices. This is a cross-functional role serving as the main point of contact for all operations related to the contingent workforce program, partnering daily with finance, IT, and procurement. Client interactions include speaking with managers, contingent workers, and supplier partners on a daily basis.
- Dedicated CW Specialist primarily supporting the Fleet Operations department.
- Act as a consultative thought partner for the Fleet Operations contractor lifecycle strategy.
- Support all operations related to the contingent worker lifecycle.
- Ensure data is maintained in all applicable systems and tools promptly and accurately.
- Engage appropriate supplier partners in sourcing candidates for open positions and hold qualification calls between managers and supplier partners.
- Manage the contractor recruitment process, vetting resumes and ensuring only qualified candidates are submitted to managers; coordinate interview scheduling; negotiate and extend offers.
- Manage the onboarding and off-boarding process for all non-employees. Assist managers with the contractor onboarding process.
- On-going training and education to teams and managers on contingent workforce policies, guidelines, and best practices.
- 4+ years experience as an MSP program specialist or staffing agency experience as an Account Manager/Recruiter supporting contract recruiting.
- Experience supporting a light industrial or high volume contract recruiting environment preferred.
- Strong understanding of contingent workforce guidelines and best practices.
- Strong understanding of contingent workforce risk and compliance strategies.
- Experience managing supplier partners and demonstrated negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive operational use with a VMS; VMS admin user experience would be a plus.
- Basic financial analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets - Google Sheets preferred.
This hybrid role entails working in the office three days per week in our Foster City office (HQ).
This is a contract-to-hire position, and employment for this position will be through a vendor contracted with Zoox. The pay range for this position is $50 to $65 per hour, and you will be eligible for a benefits package as offered by the vendor.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.