(6+ months) Firmware Architecture Engineering Internship/Co-op
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Join the firmware architecture team at Zoox and use your engineering skills to design and develop complex automotive firmware systems, debug complex problems and analyze our systems behavior.
- Work with firmware engineering teams to design and develop requirement-driven software.
- Perform hands-on and on-vehicle analysis of systems and vehicle behavior.
- Help optimize our designs for memory and performance.
Technical Qualifications & Language Requirements:
- Senior or masters candidate in Computer Engineering or EECS
- Experience with embedded systems and C++
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and tools (Agile, Git, unit testing, CI, etc.)
- Familiarity with circuit analysis and testing skills (multimeter, scope, logic analyzer, etc.)
The monthly salary range for this position is $6,500 to $9,500. Compensation will vary based on role, degree level and type, and benefits will be offered based on eligibility. Additional benefits may include medical insurance, 401k, and a housing stipend.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.