Autonomy Integration Manager - Metrics Integration & Exploration
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
As a leader in the autonomous vehicle space, Zoox is building a suite of products to test and evaluate driving Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale, continually pushing the capabilities of our autonomous vehicles. This set of products serves internal customers across a multitude of critical functions within our organization and leverages cross-functional expertise from the simulation, infrastructure, data, AI, and safety teams at Zoox to guide AI and metrics development within the company. We are seeking an Autonomy Integration Manager to own the integration, evaluation and exploration of key company metrics leveraging the set of Improve Driving Machine (IDM) products to support the Zoox’s milestone execution by tracking and forecasting Zoox’s driving performance.
As the Autonomy Integration Manager (AIM) for the IDM AI Metrics Integration & Exploration, you will work closely with AI and Software Engineering leadership, Safety, and Data Science. As an integral part of the team in this nascent space, you will help solve complex and ambiguous problems while making difficult tradeoff assessments and leveraging a deep understanding of the customer and business objectives. You are humble and recognize the importance of teamwork in tackling large multidisciplinary challenges.
In this role, you will:
- Be in a high impact role with the ability to dramatically accelerate the development of Zoox autonomous vehicles
- Guide the roadmap and prioritize for evaluating safety-critical AI applications.
- Understand the needs of your diverse users and provide them with metrics that allow them to make faster, better decisions based on simulation and real world driving data.
- 5+ years of TPM or Product Management experience (can include informal experience in other roles).
- Experience defining, rolling out and analyzing metrics for engineering teams
- Experience leveraging dashboarding tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI in order to productionize dashboards
- Experience managing and prioritizing feature backlogs
- Experience delivering products to end users
- Experience querying data in SQL
- Strategy and leadership skills; Collaborate with internal partners and users to solve complex cross-functional problems. Use your influence to generate great outcomes.
- Established skills in distilling ambiguous problem spaces into compelling product visions.
- Technical background (Degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience).
- Experience developing AI/ML or robotics products, particularly autonomous vehicles.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary will range from $150,000 to $200,000. A sign-on bonus may be part of a compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.