Corporate Security Investigator
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
The Corporate Security Investigator will play a crucial role in safeguarding the people, assets, and reputation of our company. This position entails overseeing and conducting physical security investigations, including workplace violence incidents, security breaches, and situations involving our autonomous vehicles. Additionally, the role involves utilizing Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for executive risk management and monitoring potential threats.
- You will lead and conduct thorough investigations into physical security incidents, workplace violence, and security-related issues involving personnel and autonomous vehicles.
- You will develop and implement protocols for handling security incidents, ensuring adherence to company standards and regulatory requirements.
- You will monitor open-source intelligence to identify potential threats and assess their impact on company operations and personnel, with a focus on executive travel risk management.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess and mitigate risks associated with security incidents and intelligence findings.
- You will provide timely and comprehensive reports on security investigations and intelligence assessments to senior management while Managing the security incident response process, and coordinating efforts with internal stakeholders and external partners as needed.
- you will develop and implement training programs related to security investigations, incident response, and intelligence monitoring.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience in security investigations, intelligence analysis, or related fields.
- Previous experience in corporate security, law enforcement, or military operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong technical aptitude with knowledge of security-related technologies and tools.
- Experience in managing security incidents, conducting investigations, and producing detailed reports.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs.
- Professional security industry certifications such as APP, CPP, CFI, CFE, and/or PSP.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $114,000 to $164,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.