SAP ABAP Developer
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Zoox is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer who will responsible for designing, creating or enhancing SAP programs and applications through ABAP programming. As an SAP ABAP Developer you will be able to translate business and functional requirements into cohesive technical specifications and strong solutions. You will plan, manage, implement, support, and monitor SAP integration solutions and middleware for on-premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios. You will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and provide support services to end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers and integration resources.
- Analyze, design, develop and test process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies
- ABAP design, development, testing and deployment experience that includes Fiori, CDS, OData, SAPUI5, Adobe forms, RFC, BRF+, Workflow, HTML, BADI and User exits.
- RICEFW development in S/4 HANA environment under FICO, MM, PP, QM and EWM modules.
- Conduct diagnostic tests for newly-created and existing applications to ensure adherence to quality standards and requirements.
- Provide technical resolution to end-users for their system issues and upgrade infrastructure to prevent the recurrence of downtimes and system failures.
- Understand, refine and comply with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Proactively scan for troubleshooting and resolve system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience with SAP ABAP Programming and SAP CPI Developments
- Understanding of HANA architecture, S/4 HANA and SAP BTP
- Previous integration experience with S/4 HANA
- Experience maintaining change controls within the SAP and adjacent environments
- Hands-on experience with iFlows, SOAP and REST API calls, JDBC calls, ABAP RFC, and oData services
- Use of Jira or other development and ticketing tools preferred
- SAP ABAP/CPI/BTP Certification is a plus
There are three major components to compensation for this position: pay, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The pay range for this position is $135,000 to $185,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The pay range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.