Rider Operations Training Associate
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
The Rider Operations team at Zoox ensures the success of all customer interactions with our robotaxi service. We are the human partner to the robot AI, providing an amazing support experience to our customers. In preparation for our commercial launch, we are growing our team to support the challenging delivery of traditional customer service with specialized real-time rider support during customer rides. You will be working closely with instructors and other training associates across the Fleet Operations organization, as well as assisting and interacting with multiple teams across the company.
In taking on the Rider Operations Training Associate role, you will assist with the RiderOps Training Program, coordinating and streamlining processes in support of RiderOps scaling needs at Zoox. You will interact with those who are knowledgeable on the changes to the Rider Support graphical user interface and customer experience and use this information to update the program. You will be the training expert for tools, communication expectations, and service experience related to RiderOps workflows.
- Collaborate with Team Leads and Managers to maximize the training program throughput
- Assisted leadership, including program managers, with streamlining and coordinating plans, schedules, classroom sessions, and tasks in alignment with high-level team scaling goals.
- Identify risks, determine mitigations and contingencies, and report the status of the training program throughput for specific locations/shifts
- Continuously evolve the training program to increase efficiency and effectiveness given company milestones and goals
- Act as a point of contact for an instructor team for specific locations/shifts and aligning the group on training objectives
- Experience developing and facilitating training curriculum
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Proactive mindset and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to problem solve and improve operational efficiency
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in speech and writing, as well as listen to, interpret, and escalate customer needs to leadership
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $76,000 to $96,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.