Senior Technical Recruiter - Leadership
IT, People & HR
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Zoox has embarked on a highly ambitious journey to develop a full-stack autonomous mobility solution that's optimized for the passenger experience. We have a proactive strategy that comprises prototyping, pilot, and launch phases. Zoox is the only company in the world that has engineered a Level 5 autonomous vehicle (AV).
Zoox’s growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Leadership Recruiter to support our Management and Director level hiring. In this role, you will interface with the technical leadership team, and provide recruiting support and consultation as a full life cycle Leadership Recruiter. This position will drive specialized recruitment strategies to address unique talent needs, primarily in the engineering and operational leadership areas, broaden Zoox’s executive professional network and brand, and enhance pipeline development as we scale our leadership team(s).
- Partner with executive leadership to get a clear view of the strategic hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy, and conduct research into clients company, competitors, and marketplace
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility; present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Conduct comprehensive candidate screens, manage the interview process, follow-ups, and candidate reference checks
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Assist with candidate’s transition and onboarding process
- 10+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Deep understanding of the recruitment processes at the Manager+ level in a hyper-growth, startup environment
- Effectively screen potential candidates while maintaining a level of confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods; creative methods are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship-building skills
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, organization, influencing, and communication skills
- Experience with A.I., Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, and Embedded Systems
- Recent experience with full life-cycle recruiting; sourcing, screening, and closing
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $151,000 to $219,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.