Administrative Business Partner, Product
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Zoox is looking to hire an Administrative Business Partner to support our Product department. This role will support the Director of Product, Director of Industrial and Creative Design, and provide administrative support to the Fleet Operations team. You will report to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Product Officer. In this position, you will work closely with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Business Partners across all the departments at Zoox.
This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the company are also critical aspects of this role. Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for the Zoox mission.
- Manage extensive calendar arrangements on a day-to-day basis including scheduling team meetings, cross-functional meetings, interviews, and navigating last-minute schedule changes
- Plan and execute team off-sites and events varying in size and complexity for org-wide and individual team offsite
- Help with new hire onboarding for scaling departments
- Complete administrative tasks including booking domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements
- Act as a back-up to other Administrative Business Partners and Executive Assistants as needed
- 4+ years of either administrative or executive assistant experience
- Strong organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Technical computer skills, including proficiency with Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Previous exposure to company boards, public officials, and other senior-level stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $100,000 to $158,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.