Recruiter, Business and Product
Product, People & HR
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2021
Zoox’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiter to focus on hiring and shaping our core business teams including Finance, Procurement, Legal, Policy, People Operations, Communications, and Product. You will join our Business and Product Recruiting Team and manage a diverse set of roles that range from entry-level to experienced hires. You will work closely with C-Suite leaders and will be given ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class talent.
This position demands a balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must be able to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates) with at least 2+ years of experience recruiting for Business or Product roles
- Experience partnering directly with Hiring Managers
- Experience effectively evaluating candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- Experience directly sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing tools
- Experience in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
This hybrid role entails working in the office three days per week in our Foster City office (HQ).
This is a contract position and employment for this position will be through a vendor contracted with Zoox. The pay range for this position is $55 to $85 per hour and you will be eligible for a benefits package as offered by the vendor.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned recruiter.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.