Administration, People & HR
Foster City, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Zoox is looking for a highly organized and ambitious Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent team. We have two openings - one on our Contingent Workforce team, and one on our Talent Logistics team. This individual will partner with recruiters and hiring teams to coordinate a high volume of candidate interviews and ensure we provide an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end.
- Partner with Zoox's team of recruiters to schedule candidate interviews (onsite, virtual, and phone) for both technical and non-technical roles
- Manage the onsite interview process to ensure we provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Work closely with recruiters to refine existing functions and develop new programs to strengthen our hiring efforts
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle associated expenses as necessary
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement in the interview process and implement appropriate solutions
- Other responsibilities related to Talent as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize a variety of competing priorities effectively
- Self-directed and able to balance a high sense of urgency with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept ability to navigate a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Drive to build rapport with both candidates and internal business partners
- Willingness to take ownership of cross-functional tasks within Talent on an as-needed basis
- Experience working within an HR or recruiting organization
This is a contract position and employment for this position will be through a vendor contracted with Zoox. The pay range for this position is $30 to $40 per hour, and you will be eligible for a benefits package as offered by the vendor.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and/or the World Health Organization. In addition, employees who are eligible for a COVID-19 booster vaccine (“Booster”) will be required to receive a Booster. Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.